The London Writers’ Meetup is a friendly, informal get-together for screenwriters, novelists and playwrights to meet once a month, network and chat about writing. Our lofty aim is to…
- Hold each other accountable to our writing goals
- Share tips about how to develop good writing habits and overcome procrastination
- Share knowledge – about courses we’ve been on, books we’ve read, about how best to sell ourselves and our work and which publishers, producers, agents and schemes are currently accepting work
- Support each other through our blocks and crises of confidence
- Discuss our ideas
- And last but not least, celebrate our successes and commiserate our failures
We’re stronger together, so pour yourself a drink and join us for a friendly chat.
We usually meet the 2nd Tuesday of the month from 7.30pm UK time via Zoom.
If you fancy it, just RSVP for our next meetup and join us online.