- Do you daydream about being creative, but don’t do anything about it?
- Are you unsure where to start?
- Did you start and then get stuck… and stop?
- Do you never seem to find the time?
- Do you have the time, but still find excuses not to sit down and write?
- Have you almost finished, but still can’t get to the end?
- Have your finished your work of art, but don’t dare to send it out?
- Do you wish you had someone to hold you accountable?
If any of this sounds familiar, it could be time to hire a writing coach.
I hold screenwriters, writers and aspiring writers accountable. I help them find the time to write, set goals, chunk down their goals into manageable steps, set deadlines and build a writing habit that will keep them writing day after day – and bring joy to their creative process.
One of the hardest things about writing is simply sitting down to write.
Don’t struggle alone, let me hold you accountable to your writing dream with one of these coaching programmes.
The ‘Kick Starter’ Programme
A six-week coaching programme to get the seat of your pants into the seat of your chair.
It’s hard to get started when you’re going it alone.
The ‘Front Runner’ Programme
A three-month coaching programme where you commit to the writing process, get into a rhythm, and develop your writing habit.
Life is easier when there’s someone on your side.
The ‘Go the Distance’ Programme
A six-month coaching programme for the resolute writer who wants to get stuck into a big chunk of work.
If you’re in it for the long haul, it’s good to have someone cheering you on.