- Do you daydream about being creative, but don’t do anything about it?
- Do you never seem to find the time?
- Did you start and then get stuck… and stop?
- Do you have the time, but still find excuses not to sit down and write?
- Have you almost finished, but still can’t get to the end?
- Have your finished your work of art, but don’t dare to send it out?
- Do you wish you had someone to hold you accountable?
If any of this sounds familiar, it could be time to hire a writing coach.
I hold screenwriters, writers and aspiring writers accountable.
I help them find the time to write, set goals, chunk down their goals into manageable steps, set deadlines and build a daily writing habit. I help them deal with creative blocks and crises of confidence. I’m a sounding board for their ideas. I help them devise a marketing plan and find the courage to follow through on it.
But best of all, I help them find joy in their creative process.
Don’t struggle alone, let me hold you accountable to your writing dream with one of these coaching programmes.
The ‘Kick Starter’ Programme
A six-week coaching programme to get the seat of your pants into the seat of your chair.
It’s hard to get started when you’re going it alone.
The ‘Front Runner’ Programme
A three-month coaching programme where you commit to the writing process, get into a rhythm, and develop your writing habit.
Life is easier when there’s someone on your side.
The ‘Go the Distance’ Programme
A six-month coaching programme for the resolute writer who wants to get stuck into a big chunk of work.
If you’re in it for the long haul, it’s good to have someone cheering you on.